With more than 300 roofing options to choose from and quality standards that lead the industry, you can rest easily knowing that Kubala Home Improvement has you covered with CertainTeed Shingles including Landmark, Landmark Pro and Specialty Designer Shingles.
Traditional Asphalt Shingles
Asphalt roofing shingles are the most common roofing material used by homeowners in North America today. Are you sick of leaks and streaks? Trust the roofing experts at Kubala Home Improvement. We offer a variety of industry leading products from architectural roofing, 3-tab roofing and flat roofing.
Why choose a Metal Roof vs Asphalt?
Warranties – the U.S. Metal Roofing System comes with a 5 year workmanship & 35 year finish while asphalt shingles come with limited, short term warranties that don’t always cover necessary repair or replacement.
Material – the U.S. Metal Roofing System us constructed from durable, lightweight, long lasting, corrosion resistance Galvalume sheet while asphalt shingles, which can weigh 5 times more than metal panels per square, have been found to contain filler content such as sand that reduces the effectiveness of the shingles.
Energy Efficiency – the U.S. Metal Roofing System Cool metal Roofing reflects and emits 90% of the sun’s solar radiation preventing heat from entering your home while asphalt shingles absorb the heat from the sun and transfer hear directly into your home, requiring your AC unit to work on overdrive.
Environmental Impact – the U.S. Metal Roofing System is made from at least 30% recycled material and is built to last a lifetime without replacement while asphalt shingles need to be replaced every 10 years or so and generate a significant amount of landfill waste each year.
What are the benefits of Englert Roofing Systems with U.S. Metal Roofing?
- The Englert Roofing System from US Metal Roofing provides all the benefits of metal roofing and more! You can rest assured that your investment is protected with th best available advantages of a metal roof from our expert metal roofing team.
- Galvalume sheet out-performs Galvanized steel by up to nine times in terms of corrosion resistance.
- Kynar 500 paint finish out-performs polyester silicone paint system by retaining the original metal roof colors and resisting fading, chalking, and rust for far longer.
- We offer a 35 year finish and 5 year labor.
- Our Energy Savings Pledge promises that you’ll see savings on home energy bills with our high-performance Energy Star rated cool metal roofing technology.
- Our metal roofs have been wind tunnel tested at wind speeds up to 200 miles per hour.
- U.S. Metal roof panels have been given the highest rating for fire and impact resistance from Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.m a trusted international source for product compliance.
What are the advantages of a Metal Roof?
- Can’t rot, crack, split, break, burn or blow off
- Long life expectancy / durability
- Insurance discounts possible
- Low maintenance
- Engineered for strength from 100% metal
- Special coatings process resists dirt and environmental aging
- Lightweight: less than 1/3 the wieght of asphalt – eases stress on your roof structure
- Environmentally correct – made from up to 50% recycled material and are 100% recyclable
- Energy efficient
- Many Styles, colors and finishes to choose from
- It increases your home’s value
- Increase your home’s curb appeal